martes, 10 de noviembre de 2015

Dialogue



  • SHAKESPEARE: Hello! My name is William Shakespeare, i was born in April 23 1564, even many people don’t know when i was born. I was born in a lovely house in Stratford-upon-avon, UK. Do you know more about me?
  • FATHER: Of course i know from you, I’m your father, John Shakespeare.
  • SHAKESPEARE: Father you are not so important, I’m the important one.
  • FATHER: I don’t care, i will continue talking about my life, i was a local landowner, inn got married with a beautiful lady in 1557, she was my young cousin, Mary Arden. 
  • MOTHER: My name is Mary Arden , I was born in 1540 a member of the Noble Catholic family. I got married with John in 1557.
  • SHAKESPEARE: Ok, ok, we have missed my eight sisters
  • SISTER (1): I'm the youngest of the family , Willliam is my oldest brother because the other two brothers that were born before william had died .
  • SHAKESPEARE: OMG , I really missed her , we don't have to talk about dead .
  • SHAKESPEARE: I got married very young, when i was 18, and this is my beautiful wife.
  • WIFE: My name is Anne Hathaway, i’m William’s wife, we got married in 1582 and we had three children: Susana, Hamnet and Judith.
  • SUSANNA: I am the oldest daughter of Shakespeare. I got married with Dr. John Hall, a local physician in 1607, we had a beautiful lady. My father appointed John and me executors of his will.
  • HAMNET: I’m the only son of my family, little is known about my life but i know that my father was inspirated on me to do his play of Hamlet.
  • JUDITH: Hamnet and i were twins, but Hamnet died at the age of 11 because of a deadly disease on August 11, 1596. I was going to get married with Thomas Quiney when a few days before my dad did the will, i heard some rumours that they were not good for me, it was said that Thomas had another baby with another girl, so finally i didn’t get married with him, and my father give me a lot of inheritance in the will.
  • SHAKESPEARE: Do you know when and where i died? Well, it was a 23 of April 1616, but other people because of their calendar they think that i died the 3 of may 1616. I died in Stratford, UK.
  • WIFE: After he died he left me the second better bed.
  • JUDITH: For each daughter left 150 pounds.
  • SUSANNA: That nowadays is 457.000 euros
  • SHAKESPEARE: Hi! I’m William Shakespeare, I was born April 23, 1564 even though people are not sure about the date because the english people used to follow the julian calendar, so they don’t know exactly when I was borned. I’m considered the most important writer in English literature and one of the most famous writers of worldwide. My pieces have been traduced to many languages and they are still represented. My most well known play is Romeo and Juliet that it is about a couple from different families. My most popular novels are:
    • Hamlet: Hamlet was written between 1600 and 1602. Hamlet was the prince of Denmark when his father died and his uncle became the king. Then, his father said to him that his uncle was a killer and have killed him. Hamlet was very angry and wanted to kill his uncle. Finally he killed him but he died too
    • Romeo and Juliet: this theatre play is about 2 lovers from different families which do not get on well with each other so they die for love
    • Otelo: it’s about Otelo, a general who kidnapped the Senator’s daughter to marry her. Yago tries to make Otelo’s life awful, with the help of his friend, Casio. Yago tries Otelo to think that his wife is Casio’s lover. Otelo gets jealous so he kills Casio, after that he realized that there wasn’t a relationship between his wife and Casio so he kills himself after know that Yago is about to be judged.
    • Julio Cesar: is a tragedy written in 1599. Recreates the conspiracy against the Roman dictator Julius Caesar, his assassination and its aftermath.
    • The Merchant of Venice: The Merchant of Venice is a play written by William Shakespeare between 1596 and 1598 , which was not published until 1600 .
    • Macbeth: Macbeth , is one of the best known works of William Shakespeare , is a tragedy in five acts , written in prose and verse , which was probably composed around 1606. It was first published in 1623.
  • My nickname was Bard of Avon what come from: Bard which refers to the order of minstrel-poets who composed and recited the poems that celebrated the feats of Celtic chieftains and warriors. The term bard in present-day usage has become synonymous with poet,particularly a revered poet. And Avon that refers to Avon from Stratford, where he was borned.
  • I spent the last five years of my life in New Place in Stratford. I died on 23 April 1616 when I was 52. I was buried in Holy Trinity Church in Stratford. I left my property to the male heirs of my eldest daughter, Susanna. I also bequeathed my 'second-best bed' to my wife. 
  • My death is a mystery, but it’s said that the night before my death I went to a bar and I drank too much causing a fever that killed me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario